Sunday, September 1, 2013

Swaggerton Post...Where to start?

A while back I decided that I wanted to write a blog. I have gone through a number of ideas, but none of them seemed to work out really well. I have watched the show White Collar and have seen Neal Caffrey with his swag and doing his thing. I have been having some swag myself. (Doing my own thing regardless of what people think.) I then thought that I could write a blog about life, having swag, the finer things in life, and the questions that impose themselves on us each day. These posts are going to be relevant to where we are at in the world at this time. I just want to kind of expand on that mystical side of Neal Caffrey that I believe every guy wants to be. I mean, who doesn't want to sip espresso at the top of New York, stride around in Sy Devore suits, or get whatever they want because they are persuasive? If you just thought that you would like to have these characteristics and find that confidence in you, then join us as we go on this wild ride of life, swagging gentleman style!

No comments:

Post a Comment